Paper Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. Regular papers (12-15 Page Limit) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the template provided by the conference. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
The templates are available at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
(1) The Plagiarism checking process will be done after receiving the papers and plagiarised content should be less than 15%.
(2) Soft copies of papers should be submitted as a .pdf file as per the given conference paper not exceeding 12-15 pages.
(3) Submit final Camera Ready paper before the deadline as per the template given above.
(4) The copyright form with due signature of all authors has to be submitted along with the registration form. You can send its scanned copy by mail, however it would be necessary to submit hard copy of the same during registration at the venue.
(5) You can process your VISA / Travelling arrangements to Jaipur, Rajsthan, India. Please let us know if you need our assistance for the same.
(6) All documents & other information should be sent in single email as per the deadlines.